- What is my ring size?
Danelian Jewelry uses the same sizing scale as fine jewelry stores found in your local area.
As this jewelry is custom made for you, the sizes and specifications are created exactly as desired!!!
- Your ring will be made to fit exactly, based on your finger size.
- Before ordering if unsure of your exact ring size please check at a jeweler shop.
- Check http://findmyringsize.com, for BEST ring sizing guides and measurement details!
- Tips for ring sizes:
- Temperature is important!
- When two sizes seem to fit...
- A wider band needs a bigger size...
- Caring For Your Jewelry
1. Do not wear your jewelry in the shower or to bed to avoid soapy residue or accidental pulling on prongs.
2. Remove jewelry before strenuous activity such as exercise.
3. All delicate styles with accent stones must be treated with care to avoid reshaping.
4. Do not expose your jewelry to chemicals like bleach, chlorine, hairspray, to avoid chemical reactions or breakdown of materials.
5. Have your jewelry checked professionally every few months if you wear it constantly. Full Eternity or jewelry with small little accents should be checked more often.
6. In order to avoid snagging on clothing and hair please follow the first off last on rule -- Remove jewelry first when undressing and put it on last when dressing.
- Caring For Gold Plated Jewelry
In addition to the care tips above, please remember that anything plated will eventually wear away with time. However, with proper care, you can extend the lifespan of gold plated jewelry.
1. Do not wear your plated rings while performing tasks that require excessive use of your hands to avoid bumping or scratching.
2. Do not sleep with your plated jewelry to avoid sweat residue, tangling in sheets, or bumping on furniture such as headboards and night stands.
3. Your skin pH also affects the plating. Some people perspire stronger than others causing the plating to fade faster.
4. Do not wear gold plated items during strenuous activity to prolong the life of your plating.
Under the plating, your item is made of solid sterling silver. Over time it will eventually start to tarnish and will require maintenance. You will have to take care of it just like you would any piece of sterling silver jewelry and polish it with a silver cleaning cloth.
- How to Clean Your Jewelry
You can clean your sterling silver or solid gold jewelry in numerous ways:
1. Polishing cloth - They are relatively cheap and work well. Many come pre-moistened with cleaning solution.
2. Silver polish/Dip/Cleaner - There are a variety of sterling silver cleaners on the market. If you are purchasing a professional commercial cleaner, please make sure it is designed not just for jewelry but sterling silver. You can purchase a polish, such as Goddards' Sterling Silver Polishing Foam which is generally a paste, or a dip. Squeeze a small amount of paste on a soft dry cloth and work into the ring, rinse off to remove the tarnish and the paste. Or dip for approximately 5 seconds at a time, until the tarnish is removed. Follow the packaging directions closely.
- How to Clean Your Stones
To clean your stones, mix 1/2 teaspoon of dish soap with 1 cup of warm water in a bowl. Let the jewelry soak in the solution for 2-5 minutes then use a small soft toothbrush to scrub away any dirt and grease. Clean the area under the stones where oil and dirt can easily get trapped. Rinse the jewelry in a bowl filled with clean warm water and lay on a towel to dry.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We love hearing from our customers!